We are looking for an experienced and passionate Web Analyst to join our team! Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients. To be successful as a Web Analyst, you should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital strategies. A top-notch Web Analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
As a Web Analyst at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Web Analyst duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking.
- Communicate with the marketing department about analysis from campaigns.
- Produce reports for the Management team.
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
- Determine most important KPIs to track
- Discuss the customer experience and behaviour with the marketing team
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams
- Work with the technical team to establish best practices for testing software.
Web Analyst requirements and qualifications:
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics or related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Google Analytics:
- Segmentation, Custom report, Data Analysis and Reporting
- Google Tag Manager:
- Experience with HTML and CSS selectors (preferably JQuery),
- Experience defining analytics tracking requirements, and guiding developers through implementation of those requirements
- Tracking through Data Layer.
- Understanding or experience implementing 3rd party tags like Google, Facebook. Linkedin , Outbrain etc… on the website / app
- Experience defining and configuring tracking rules within the tool.
- Create Test Cases for tagging Implementation
- Providing Post Implementation support to business users
- Flexible schedule.
- Saturdays and Sundays are off.
- We provide laptops to all our employees.
- A chance to work with highly driven, self-motivated individuals in an excellent environment for career growth.
- Stress free workspace.
- Employee development opportunities.
Work Culture :
We at Agaetis Tech aim to set new standards with our flexible work culture. Our intention is to build an employer-employee relationship solely on trust and steered by performance. We’re looking for highly driven and pro-active individuals who want to make a change. If you think that you’ve got the thirst to grow in an out of the box work environment then do get in touch!
Are you the right person for this job? Then fill in the form below
It is so nice to meet you!
Our team will get in touch with you soon till then here’s a brain teaser - Which month of the year has 28 days?