Graphic/ Visual Designer
We’re looking for a graphic/ visual designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. Your role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Graphic/ Visual Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic/ Visual Designer Key skills Requirements
- 1-3 years of work experience
- A strong design portfolio
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch is a plus!)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Saturdays and Sundays are off.
- We provide laptops to all our employees.
- A chance to work with highly driven, self-motivated individuals in an excellent environment for career growth.
- Stress free workspace.
- Employee development opportunities.
Work Culture :
We at Agaetis Tech aim to set new standards with our flexible work culture. Our intention is to build an employer-employee relationship solely on trust and steered by performance. We’re looking for highly driven and pro-active individuals who want to make a change. If you think that you’ve got the thirst to grow in an out of the box work environment then do get in touch!
Are you the right person for this job? Then fill in the form below
It is so nice to meet you!
Our team will get in touch with you soon till then here’s a brain teaser - Which month of the year has 28 days?