Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled full stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Full Stack Web Developer duties and responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Designing and developing effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve applications
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Web Developer requirements and qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind with great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Flexible schedule.
- Saturdays and Sundays are off.
- We provide laptops to all our employees.
- A chance to work with highly driven, self-motivated individuals in an excellent environment for career growth.
- Stress free workspace.
- Employee development opportunities.
Work Culture :
We at Agaetis Tech aim to set new standards with our flexible work culture. Our intention is to build an employer-employee relationship solely on trust and steered by performance. We’re looking for highly driven and pro-active individuals who want to make a change. If you think that you’ve got the thirst to grow in an out of the box work environment then do get in touch!
Are you the right person for this job? Then fill in the form below
It is so nice to meet you!
Our team will get in touch with you soon till then here’s a brain teaser - Which month of the year has 28 days?