Digital Marketing Associate
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Digital Marketing Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate. increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
Digital Marketing Key Skills
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
Flexible schedule, a chance to work with highly driven, self-motivated individuals.
Work Culture :
We at Agaetis Tech aim to set new standards with our flexible work culture. Our intention is to build an employer-employee relationship solely on trust and steered by performance. We’re looking for highly driven and pro-active individuals who want to make a change. If you think that you’ve got the thirst to grow in an out of the box work environment then do get in touch!
Are you the right person for this job? Then fill in the form below
It is so nice to meet you!
Our team will get in touch with you soon till then here’s a brain teaser - Which month of the year has 28 days?