Business Development Executive
We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
Business Development Executive Roles and Responsibilities :
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Attending various seminars and meetings, which can help in the growth of the business
Business Development Executive requirements and qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Experience in customer support is a plus
Borivali West, Mumbai (On-site only)
- Flexible schedule.
- Saturdays and Sundays are off.
- We provide laptops to all our employees.
- A chance to work with highly driven, self-motivated individuals in an excellent environment for career growth.
- Stress free workspace.
- Employee development opportunities.
Work Culture :
We at Agaetis Tech aim to set new standards with our flexible work culture. Our intention is to build an employer-employee relationship solely on trust and steered by performance. We’re looking for highly driven and pro-active individuals who want to make a change. If you think that you’ve got the thirst to grow in an out of the box work environment then do get in touch!
Are you the right person for this job? Then fill in the form below
It is so nice to meet you!
Our team will get in touch with you soon till then here’s a brain teaser - Which month of the year has 28 days?